Sunday, September 23, 2007

Four Things

I got one of those get-to-know-you emails from a friend today. I thought that rather than replying to her, I'd just post my reply here. Feel free to add your own four things in the comments.

Four places I have worked:
Various babysitting jobs
Lawrence Swim School
Hewitt Associates
H&R Block

Four places I have lived:
Lawrence, Kansas
Evanston, Illinois
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Prairie Village, Kansas

Four TV shows I like to watch:
Survivor
Amazing Race
ER
Friday Night Lights

Four places I have been on vacation:
Israel
Europe
Yellowstone
Hawaii

Four things I like to eat:
Cookies!!
Lasagna
Oatmeal with peanut butter swirled in
All Mexican food

Four places I would rather be right now:
In the mountains
On a beach in Hawaii
Shopping with someone else's money
Hanging out with my best friends

1 comment:

bet(h) said...

nice ones, joy! :)
here are mine...

four places i have worked:
jacob's well church
devry university
morning star bed & breakfast
le monde cafe & deli

four places i have lived:
wichita, ks
burbank, ca
kilkenny, ireland
lake charles, la

four tv shows i like to watch:
spaced
friends
mi-5
without a trace

four places i have been on vacation:
thailand
canada
europe
nyc

four things i like to eat:
chips & salsa
cheese
corn on the cob
salt & vinegar pringles

four places i would rather be right now:
ireland!!!
england (w/ beki)
eugene, oregon (w/ chels)
about two years ago