Monday, December 3, 2007

More About Me

So, I got another of those answer-all-these-questions-and-send-it-to-your-friends emails today. Here are my answers. I'm hoping you'll email me with your answers or post them in the comments.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom's brother's ex-girlfriend inspired my name, but I wouldn't necessarily say I was named after her.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday when one of my favorite-and-one-of-a-kind Christmas ornaments got broken.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
It's okay.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes.
8. Is Jesus your Savior and do you believed God raised him from the dead? Romans 10:9
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If I were on the Amazing Race, yes!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oatmeal!!!!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, nor when I put them on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes.
13. What is you favorite ice cream?
Cookies and Cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their hair.
15. Red or Pink
Red
16. WHAT IS THE MOST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOU?
That I find pleasure and excitment in little things.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
I miss all my friends who live more than 20 minutes from me!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Of course!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black workout pants with two pink stripes down the side. No shoes. I don't wear shoes inside if I can avoid it.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ham and cheese sandwich (see #4) and an apple.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cookies, lasanga, warm summer rain
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football
27. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde.
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel.
29. DO YOU Wear CONTACTS
No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cookies!! Mexican!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Premonition. Anyone else find it unsatisfying?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray sweatshirt.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
If forced to choose, I guess summer, mainly because it stays light longer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
My mom's chocolate cake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I'm confident that everyone will respond.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Nobody.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
World Without End by Ken Follet
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one.
41. DID YOU WATCH T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Yes, The Amazing Race!!
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Soft rain falling
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Israel, but that will change to Australia in April.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Swimming.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Topeka, Kansas
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone.

No comments: