Sunday, December 30, 2007

Best and Worst

Here's my version of the best and worst of 2007.



Best

Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Movie I saw in a theatre: Hairspray. I didn't see many movies at the theatre this year, but this was definitely the most entertaining.



Movie I rented: The Holiday. Totally cheesy but I loved it. How have I never known how hot Jude Law is?



Sporting event I attended: KU vs. Nebraska. KU beat the Huskers 76-39. In football!! This is only the second KU football victory over Nebraska in my lifetime.



Sporting event I watched on TV: Tour de France. How often does a three-week cycling race get decided on the penultimate day?



American Idol Singer: Blake Lewis



Food discovery: Wishbone's Salad Spritzer's. Allows me to use just the right amount of salad dressing.



Road Trip: Cottonwood Falls, KS. The Kansas flint hills are gorgeous!



Adventure: Summitting a 14,000 foot mountain...in the snow!



New-to-me technology: DVR. How did I ever live without it?



Worst

Movie I saw in a theatre: Spiderman 3. Too many bad guys made the movie sluggish.

Movie I rented: The Good Shepherd. Hard to follow and stay awake through.

Sports team: the Chiefs


American Idol singer: Sanjaya

Way to spend time: Stripping 5 layers of wallpaper from my hallway

No comments: