Thursday, April 19, 2007

Take more than one bite at One Bite

I had dinner on Tuesday at "One Bite Japanese Grill" in Overland Park. It's a relatively new restaurant that features Japanese tapas. I love trying new restaurants and I love the concept of tapas. This resturant did not disappoint!! I'm not very familiar with Japanese food but this stuff was GOOD!! We tried several different things: chicken dumplings, cheese and pork dumplings, skewers of grilled chicken topped with cheese served over a bed of "eatable" sticks (I really have no idea what the "sticks" actually were), fried tofu with a creamy dipping sauce, and a Japanese style pizza with mushrooms. I've never had tofu before, and it was the only thing I didn't really like. I had a hard time with the texture of it. I gobbled up everything else! The dumplings were my favorite thing. Man, they were tasty! I'm still smiling as I think back on them. YUMMY!! I definitely recommend this place. Oh, and all that food was only $13 when split between 3 people. Not bad!

No comments: